Apollo providesCommercial HVAC Services
& full mechanical contractor for all of your projects needs
With more than three decades of exceptional HVAC service and very satisfied customers, Apollo Heating & Air Conditioning is your solution for HVAC installation and repair.
Whether you’re an owner looking for HVAC Commercial Service on your existing facilities, or you are looking for an extremely qualified and professional contractor to work with on a new construction/remodel, Apollo is the team for you!
At Apollo Heating & Air, we are experts in HVAC maintenance. We can tell you when your current system needs to be repaired or replaced, and will save you money at the same time!
Commercial HVAC Construction Specialization:
All of our service plans are completely customizable to fit your needs!
- Commercial air conditioning zoning systems designed by our in-house specialists
- Full zoning and Energy Solutions
- Load calculations from commercial warehouses to computer rooms
- Energy calculations for offices and new buildings
- Systems design for new buildings, build-outs, remodels and retrofits
- High efficient equipment options available with builder incentives
- Equipment Funding, including engineering, electrical, HVAC, maintenance, any necessary structural work for equipment installation and replacement
- 24-hour service department
- Fully trained and certified technicians in the use of 410A and R22 refrigerants; technicians are also specially trained in zoning and energy management operations, air balancing and high efficient equipment operations
Commercial HVAC Service Specialization:
- Air Duct Leakage Testing
- Building Air Tightness Testing
- GeoThermal Analysis
- Weatherization Programs – LEED, Green, Energy Star
- Boilers and Chillers
- Hot Water Tanks and Tankless Units
- Gas Piping
- Duct Clean
- Exhaust Fans
- Venting: Dryers, Fans, Ranges, Flue, Chimneys
- Sheet Metal Pipe and Fittings
- Direct Digital Controls
- Computer Rooms
Our fully-trained and certified technicians will set you up with the perfect equipment regardless of the size or type of structure you have. We won’t leave the job until your HVAC system is tested and proven to meet your exact specifications and our gold standard.
Our specialized design and build approach when working with commercial clients and contractors, ensures all specific indoor environmental needs are met – from design to delivery.